Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back To Work

Good to back in session. That break was just what the doctor ordered. Nine days of not worrying about deadlines and live shots was a nice change of pace but as always...all good things come to an end. Back to the Big Raggedy.

On my way in I get a call from the lovely Ms. Anna, quite a surprise I might add, anyway she informs me that we are going get some unique gifts for LSU fans. I'm thinking this is a nice way to start the work week. Nice little pacer, no blood, no gore, no unusual mayhem that happens during the night shift.

Here's where it gets interesting, we don't go to the campus store or the specialty spot in the mall. We find a local hardware store the selling the goods. Nice twist. Get the management to talk to us, find a couple of people shopping, mic up some of the merchandise and fill some time on the news. Not a bad way to get back in the flow of things.

2 comments:

turdpolisher said...

good to have you back. rep's pookie and ray-ray were beginning to miss you, don't you know?

Senator's Forum said...

Yes it is good to be back. I have no doubt that Pookie and Ray Ray will be their return to the blog soon, did you know?