Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What's Up Ya'll.

Sorry about the lack of posting. There was way too much destruction and chaos to deal with while shooting at the asylum. You name the spot news and odds are I was capturing pictures for the evening news. But Christmas is right around the corner and maybe, just maybe Peace on Earth and Goodwill Towards Man will be front and center. I hope so. spot news on Christmas can really be a buzz kill.

In between the madness, my friend Meeks and I were able to get to work on the annual Christmas Reel. Sorry can't show it on the Forum but trust me a lot of work has gone into this one and the natives are getting restless. They want to see it bad. I might have to hand out some awards for this one.

But for now Merry Christmas everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: will the Xmas Reel be posted on The Forum/Facebook when finished or is it strictly "Limited Release"?

Senator's Forum said...

Sorry Tony. Limited release. There's no way I'll be able to post this on the Forum or the Book of Face.

Anonymous said...

That's a pity - rather looked forward to seeing it based upon the trailers you posted earlier in the year.