Saturday, September 11, 2010

Do You Remember?

Where were you on September 11, 2001? Me? I was at home getting ready for work. For some strange reason I got up early and turned on the tube. I see a breaking news banner that a fire was going on in the World Trade center. Knowing no better I figure that they would have that thing under control. Knowing no better I had no idea that a group fueled by raged and hatred to our country had launched an attack that would define this generation.

So where were you on September 11, 2001? Him? That’s George Steffensen, he has been a paramedic for over two decades. He was enjoying a day off in the Big Apple when hell was unleashed. The day when everything changed. The day when freedom and liberty was tested. The day when he and his comrades rushed into the unknown. Not knowing if they will come home to the one they care about. Sadly, some did not make it. Others were scared for life.

So I ask again, where were you on September 11, 2001? I hope you remember what happened that day. George does.

No comments: