Sunday, December 12, 2010

What The !!!!!

I know I’m a little late with this but I have to ask…

What is this thing??????

The info is real sketchy with. All I know that it was supposedly taken in Berwick, Louisiana off a deer stand and is making its way across the internet. I contacted Molder & Scully and the Men In Black with no success. They were just as lost as I was. The MIB’s are now working to contain the situation with Neuralizers in hand. Is it the missing link? Is this the biggest thing since the vast stories involving the Loch Ness Monster? Who knows?

I wonder if my peeps over at The 13th Gate know about this. Now if I can just get you to look at this flashy blue thing.

1 comment:

KiKi said...

I discussed with a few other Gaters and it was decided that it would be a lovely addition haha!