Saturday, December 17, 2011

Home For The Holidays


It’s no secret that I have a lot of admiration for the men and women of the Armed Forces. My grandpa served. My aunt served with her two daughter following suit. Those brave souls who were willing to make the sacrifice of being away from their loved ones and those who had made the ultimate sacrifice. Now after a nine year trek, the war in Iraq is coming to an end and our brave men & women are making their way home. Just in time for the holidays.

So it’s nothing for me to go and capture the emotion of loved ones with an insatiable anxiety to hold their sons, daughters, husbands, wives, brothers, & sisters in their arms once again. To the men & women who have served and those who are serving abroad, thank you for what you do. You have not only earned my respect but the respect of people living in the greatest country in the world.

Those of you have returned enjoy the return home and the love from your family and friends. Those of you still on active duty, my prayers for your safety and a speedy return are with you. God Bless you all and God Bless the United States of America.

No comments: