Sunday, February 21, 2010

Must See TV

It's no secret that I love good stories and good story telling. Which is my one of my favorite times of the year is when the b-roll.net Award winners are announced. One of the creations of Kevin Johnson, is taking the craft of photography to the next level. It brings out the best of the best in our industry and gives a platform to show case the talents of the hard working men and women behind the viewfinder. Plus it gives me a chance to better my skills as a photographer. I see some of this work and I'm usually just uttering one word, "Wow". I haven't gotten a chance to see all of the winners, and the nominations, but this piece is one I thought I should share. It comes from the 2010 b-roller of the year, Leighton Grant of WLOS in Asheville, NC. It's about a family craft that spans generations but how long can it last?

Thanks for doing this Kevin. I look forward to seeing next year's pieces of art.

No comments: