Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Cat's Meow

As usual, things are done a little differently in the Free State of Livingston. Store clerks snatching guns from would be robbers, a local gang swiping large amounts of meat from a bunch of supermarkets, and cats, lots and lots of cats.

That’s right I said cats. Even I had to do a double take on that one. Over 70 of them have found a home thanks to a local dentist. We better watch our steps with this one. Never know what presents are being left on the ground.

However time, just like my new furry friends, won’t stand still. Good thing I have a lot of space on my capture card and that my friend Kiran Chawla, newest member of the Ways & Means to Make TV Interesting Committee, had a lot of patience with me for making her hold that pose for the tease. Even though it didn't have the same ring as 101 Dalmatians it was still an interesting story to help put together.

No comments: