Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Next 31,556,926 Seconds

Senator's Log: January 1st, 2011. 1:11 pm. 2010 was an interesting year to say the least. That roller coaster of time really moved for the past 365 days. Some days were a blur but they were eventful none the less. There were some ups, there were some downs. We saw a few changes; some were welcomed while others really caught me off guard. We had to go through some tragedy but the light of joy eventually made things better. I saw some of the people I considered family move on to other opportunities while welcoming in new faces to the asylum. My lens and fuzzy mic got to tell some interesting stories along the way. The first time I went to a Country Music concert, the inside look of a famous haunted attraction, all while dishing out some well deserved gratitude to men & women who protect our country.

Now it’s time to start the year known as 2011. A new year and a new decade who knows what she will bring our way but for now enjoy some of my favorite images of 2010 that made this one to remember.




Happy New Year everyone. Let’s enjoy the time and get some good memories out of it, did you know?

No comments: