Wednesday, January 5, 2011

That's Who?

For all of you young bright eyes photographers heed the words of the wise Stewart Pittman, known to many in the business as the great blogger known as Lenslinger. "Always be rolling" are his famous words and they are golden especially in this instance. I give you exhibit A, seen to the left. A crew from WWL-TV in New Orleans was highlighting the expected baking boom of king cakes with the upcoming Carnival Season approaching. While shooting one an interview who should appear but famed actor Samuel L. Jackson. Yes that one. A random glimpse of Jules Winnfield graced the lens but for a brief moment. I'm not going to lie, I am big fan of Sam Jackson. From his roles as the drug addict"Gator" in Jungle Fever to the Jedi Master known as Mace Windu in the Star Wars films his performances never disappoint me.

What would I have done if given the chance to meet him? I would walked up, shook his hand, ask for a picture, then say I loved the role as the coach in the hockey movie. Truly some of his finest work, did you know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then he would have punched you in tha balls and slowly walked away!!!!