Thursday, April 21, 2011

Harry Potter & The Cup of Quidditch


In this installment of the World's Most Popular Wizard, Harry Potter knew that if he's going to find victory against the evil Voldemort he was going to need some help. With Hermione & the rest of Gryffindor dealing the Ravenclaw house, Harry has no choice but to turn the Academy of Quidditch. Young high school students with a simple dream of becoming renown spell casters while learning the magical game.

This is the closest I have been to J.K. Rowling's creation. Outside of that live shot a few years ago when the final book was released at midnight. I have not turned one page nor looked at one scene from the famous franchise. Although everyone keeps telling me that it's a good read. One of these days when I have some free time I'll give the story a try. Maybe when I get courthouse duty.

No comments: