Sunday, May 29, 2011

Boots Were Made For Walking


An event so nice they did it twice. It’s been one year since the inaugural outdoor music concert and things seem to be the norm. Or that’s the look everyone is going for. The hats, the boots, the booze, and the artists are all in tow. Look there’s Kenny Chesney dangling from some ski lift. He may want be careful never know what the peeps in Death Valley might do. Once again TEAM: Raggedy, L & yours truly, were relegated to capturing the festivities for a grand total of ten whole minutes. Guess the performers are getting real touchy with that copyright infringement thing, can’t say that I blame them.

I will say this seeing the set up is good and the show is probably one that you would enjoy. This leads me to saying yet again, “WE HAVE TO GET SOME GOOD TICKETS!”

Granted I’m not that big of a country music fan but I know a good time when I see it. Hopefully those who organize and promote the event can bring it back next year. If they can’t, then it’s probably a good thing we have some video to tell this story. More on this one later.

No comments: