Wednesday, August 28, 2013

GREAT TO BE BACK!

January 6th?!?! Man it really has been awhile since I last posted something.

But then again when you get knocked into reality because of you health then you have to make priorities. The job, the blog, the social life all take a back seat to your health. Being out for three months will make you realize that. Seeing time pass by you, not knowing if you are going to be back to your normal self because the ticker inside isn't performing properly. The only thing you have is your faith and patience, you have no idea how much I needed them both.

But I am happy to say with lifestyle changes, some meds, and a whole lot of prayers that I return to the streets of the Big Raggedy and the halls of the Asylum healthy and hungrier than ever. I'm know I'm late in saying this but from the bottom of my heart...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I promise to take better care of myself because there is so much to do and I'm going to do it with some wonderful people I am blessed to call my family and friends.

That being said...

It's great to be back, did you know?

No comments: