Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's This?

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been tucked away in the edit bay going through tons of stuff for this year's reel. I did manage to come out and enjoy some the cool weather that has paid the Raggedy a visit. While soaking some of the warmth of the sun I noticed this...
....small black balls have rained on the parking lot of the asylum. What could they be? Where did they come from?
Did we make the news gods angry by not bending time and space when asked by the producers after the meeting? Did a flock of birds ingest too much fiber enriched bird feed from the park and thought the BFR was mid air porto potty? Did XRAY TED open his mouth again?

Who knows? I'll get some answers but I've ruled out one conclusion.

1 comment:

turdpolisher said...

did you put 'em in your mouth an suck 'em?