Monday, May 4, 2009

Finding Peter Parker

While I was out in the field other day, I got a message that the Raggedy is looking to add some décor to the station. No fancy decorators was called but out talents with the camera were needed. Turns out that we are looking to update some portraits that line the halls of the building. I’m guessing that Peter Parker was preoccupied. Who wouldn’t be when you have to chase a famous web slinger while dealing with a demanding publisher of a major newspaper?
No big deal I like taking pictures in when I’m out in the area. I wonder what they’ll think of this one.
I see The Nubian Princess and the Turdpolisher got the message also.
Wait a minute, why does Keytha K have my camera? What is she taking a picture of?
Of course, traffic. One of the biggest issues plaguing the city. The folks in charge should have built that loop 20 years ago. At least it makes for a good picture. I’ll show off the winners in a later post, did you know?

No comments: