Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1UP 2012 In 2013

"I move forward the only direction can't be scared to fail, search and perfection..." -- Jay Z

There is no question that 2012 overall was a good year. Yeah there were the usual roller coaster moments where thing didn't go in your favor. But there were more good moments during the last 365 that I could not imagine. From being able to run with some Beautiful Bulls, to seeing a lot of my "kids" get jobs in the business, and finally getting those little statues in the mail. We hung out with the Homecoming Queen, dealt with another unwanted natural disaster, and got nominated in the process.

Now the as the calender turns to 2013 it is a new beginning. A blank canvas to be drawn on if you like. This year will present new challenges and we'll take them on like we always do. As for me my New Year's Resolution is the same as it always is, "just be a better person."

That means professionally and personally, especially the latter. I really need to find more time for myself. Eventually lay back and try to find the First Lady. I know she's out there.

That being said, I want to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May we all continue to find success and joy in 2013. Take care and enjoy me and my peeps in action from the past year.

No comments: