Thursday, August 30, 2007

So It Begins....

It's that time of the year. Time for devoted fans of the Purple and Gold to meet at their favorite place, the bars or the stadium, to root for their Tigers of LSU. A lot of things are expected from this team since they're ranked #2 by just about every major media outlet in the country. Them playing and winning the National Championship is the big one. They are off to good start by just manhandling MS State, 45-0. I thought the game would be a little more interesting than that. So the faithful can now rest up for the home opener against VA Tech next week, that will be their first test. I think I know what I might be doing next Friday since Turdpolisher took the bullet this week. Thanks for the pictures, excellent work by you and Ms. Keitha. I hope they weren't rowdy for you.
One thing I wish the faithful would do is to move on. I'm so tired about everyone whinning that Nick Saban, the former coach, took the job at Alabama. It's not like he went to the Tide after he left LSU, he did go the NFL for two years. So, I ask you please to let it go.
But for those of you who can't let go. Let me show you what's coming later this season.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

That's pretty good. That person's got some talent!