Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bowling Off Steam

Two days into May Sweeps and we're off to a bang. Traveling to the ends of the state, doing dog lick live shots in front of expensive gas stations, trolling through the Phallus Palace, getting rides on motorcycles, fighting of protectors of the Golden One, and helping people find money in unlikely places ... it was time for the members of the Big Raggedy to to take a break. To quote Al Bundy, "Let's Bowl."
One of the stackers had a birthday hoot nanny and invited everyone to come and bowl. We could use some good time away from the asylum. I got there to late to play but watching my peeps throwing weighted spheres to topple over mindless wooden pins was quite enjoyable.

I see XRAY TED is about to bowl a strike.


I wonder who's winning? Who's cares.

That looks like a strike. I wonder who threw it?

It's the Nubian Princess. She gonna bowl a strike, I think.


She came close. I think XRAY TED may have something to do with this. At least she's enjoying herself, but she's going to hit him with the ball one of these days. We'll have to do this again sometime. Next time I'll show up early but I hope they have shoes in my size.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They'll find shoes for ya...they went in the back to get shoes for ManBeast.

And if one xray hadn't been shouting crap I woulda beat him...did you know?

-The Nubian Princess

Senator's Forum said...

Should we do this again I buy the first game and we'll keep a closer watch on xray. Also working on getting all of you pictures, on CD, of all of our adventures in the Big Raggedy, did you know?

Anonymous said...

Damn, I cant believe you got DD to leave the house and come out and have fun with everyone.
CA

Anonymous said...

How about I leave the house and slap you in the face!!! BIAATTCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!