Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who's Coming????

When the suits ask you certain questions like, "What's you middle name?" or "Do you know who Jenna Jameson is?", someone important is coming to town. So who is it? The V.P.? Condi? Is it Jenna???

Nah!!! Just President Bush touching down in the B.R. Talk about getting my hopes up. Turns out "W" was in town for a private fundraiser for some candidate running for the U.S. Senate. Undisclosed location, cost to get in $2,000 per couple. Wait a minute, 2k to hang out with him. Aren't we in a recession? You can just watch him on the Late Show for free.

This is about as close as me and my fellow lensers are going to get. I do have some important questions for the President. Like where's the stimulus money? You keep saying America is strong but where are the checks????

At least I got a cool picture in front of my plane I mean Air Force One. Who's knows maybe one day I'll be flying around in AF1 with the Fuzzy Mic. Maybe not I hear they have to wear a suit all the time.

No comments: