Monday, September 29, 2008

Quest for the Crystal

When watching movies you knew certain events or certain characters were about to make their way into the picture. If you hear "The Imperial March" then Darth Vader was about make his entrance. The playing of "Apollonia" usually means you have missed a good portion of The Godfather.

So imagine my surprise when seven college bands are now begging for votes to win some kind of Crystal. Crystal what I have no idea but when the theme to the Indiana Jones is involved that peaked my interest.

Turns out that one of the seven is the Golden Band from Tigerland. Looks like this Crystal has some cash attached to it. And if memory serves me right there are need of a new band hall. This day and age it's usually cheaper to build a new building than renovate the old one. What I don't understand are the circumstances that go with getting the new facility. I tried to get them into HB1, looks like the veto pen got to them before they got any money. I hope this latest effort works out.

Now on to my next question, where's the Human Juke Box???? I'll try and get them face time as well, did you know?

8 comments:

turdpolisher said...

time to author the golden band from tigerland bailout bill, don't you know.

Erin said...

i want to know where the human jukebox is as well. i love that band

Anonymous said...

i want to know why there is one post a month!!! maybe if i get in the middle of your ass you will get in gear!!! f the su band!!! i said it, DID YOU KNOW!!! xrayted

Senator's Forum said...

Counting isn't one of your strong points, did you know?

Anonymous said...

gettin up in yo ass is biatch!!!!!! xrayted!!!! don't run when my theme music starts!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. X Ray,

Would your theme music be the same song that was used in "Deliverance"?

Senator Hollins, if Mr. X Ray says to you, "You sure got a purty mouth" I highly recommend you get out of the ring quickly.

There will be no shame in not getting involved with that perversion, did you know?

Regards,

Senator Drewry
North Rampart District

Senator's Forum said...

XRAY, first go get ya balls out of your lady's jar. Second if ya want an ass whuppin that bad all you have to do is ask. Frankly it's a waste of my time. But since the Senator is Pro Family, you'll be spending a lot time with your wife and kid as they nurse what's left of you back to health. So play the music ya sorry bastard.

Anonymous said...

my music, mr. senator from the red light bourbon district is "seek and destroy", don't get on my bad side senator, Mr. Lard ass is all I got time for right now! His mom keeps me busy the rest of the night!! xrayted