Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm melting....

...oh I'm melting, I'm melting. Well, not like the Wicked Witch in OZ but I am dropping some weight. When your favorite pair of jeans is falling is off while they are still button and zipped. Then you must be doing something right.

It started last year. I started to drink more water and cut back on the soda, I'm not that crazy you got have a caffeine fix in this business. Someone asked me was I losing weight and what was I doing. At the time, I wasn't doing anything. I just kept drinking more water and paid a little more attention to what I was eating.

Then last May, I started working out. Start off with some Carido then hit the weights. Nine weeks later the pants started fitting more loosely. I know at least 20 pounds have gone by the waist side. Some say I've lost more than that.

Don't know why I'm doing this. I'm not going to enter some bodybuilding contest but I'm getting use to this. Just have to go and get some pants that fit now, did you know?

4 comments:

turdpolisher said...

keep it up and you'll be teh incredible shrinking senator, did you know?

Anonymous said...

you and I both know why your doing this lard ass!!!! and you know this maaaannnn!!!! xrayted

Anonymous said...

way to go champ!
to bad some of your other co-workers are hatin...can't you just sit on xray and make him shutup? i bet he'd kinda sound like one of those squeaky toys...

-The NP

Anonymous said...

damn, nubian goddess I thought you were on my side?? You know I can't mess with Rob per my bet with sir meeks, why u hatin on your favorite white boy? Keep your ear out for any f bombs thrown by meeks, thank you love xrayted