Monday, October 13, 2008

The Equalizer Returns


All right gentlemen. This is the first warning. Be on your best behavior because...The Equalizer is coming back. What's that you ask???? That is the women's self defense class provided by the Baton Rouge Police Department. Women with the urge to kick ass, take name, and release some frustration is coming.

I remember like it was yesterday, the idea was being tossed around by the suits. KN and I were assigned to do this one. A 16 hour course for ladies to better protect themselves from would be attackers. As soon as I walked into the gym I knew I was in for a long one. The constant striking of the pads. The art of escaping attackers. The endless number of times the photographer was being tossed to the mat. I'm getting sore just thinking about this.

I hope that I'm not asked to pay a return visit. I might have jinxed myself sweeps is around the corner.

No comments: