Monday, March 26, 2012

Fist Pumping Emmys

You remember that, “Holy crap this isn’t real” moment I had back in December? Well I can officially say that it happened. It is real and man it is a great feeling. Never in my wildest dream would I be holding an Emmy Award let alone two of them. First let me give praise to God, without the him none of this is possible. Thanks to mom for pointing me in the right direction in life. Thanks to everyone with The 13th Gate & Red Stick Roller Derby for welcoming me with open arms and for allowing me the privilege of telling your story. And eternal gratitude to all of my friends, co workers, and peers in Television, Journalism, & the Media for helping me become the professional that I am. Thanks y’all I couldn’t have done this without you.

Now that one objective in a long career has been achieved it’s on to the next one. After all the quest for the unicorn named “Eleanor” continues.

No comments: