Monday, April 9, 2012

Dances With Wolves

The life of a Television Photographer is always an interesting one, especially for the ones who work in the public television. Never know what their fate may entail because of the crazy dreams from someone who thinks this is a good idea. I can only imagine how this one came about.

Producer: “We’re doing a special on the zoos in the state.”

Photographer: “Alright. I’ll be careful where I step.”

Producer: “I’ll need you to get inside of the wolves' cage.”

Photographer: (gulp) “I’ll really have to watch where I step.”

One can wonder what is going through the brave photographer’s mind knowing that they go onto the turf of one of the most vicious animals on the planet while the producer is safely tucked away snapping what could be the final moments of existence. Not to worry pretty sure that no photographer is going to do something that would put them in eminent danger from any assignment. Think about would I have scaled down the side of one of the largest stadiums in the country if I didn’t think it wasn’t safe? Yeah you’re right I would have done it anyway but that’s not the point. I want to see this special that’s being put together. It’s not the first the public news team has gotten rough on an assignment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Franklin and Marshall T-shirtsFootball/soccer involves a lot of running, and sudden side movements, language learning software
which may lead to ankle and foot sprains or serious injuries. So kick start your game with a flawless pair of football/soccer true religion sale sneakers to steal the show and These sneakers feature outsole studded with cleats for optimum traction over the field.babyliss pro flat iron
Louis Vuitton