Saturday, September 15, 2007

Guess who's coming?

Warning: Some of the pictures are intended for mature readers. So put the kids in the next room and enjoy yourself!!!!!
The studio was jammed packed for this. Someone of great importance must be coming to the Big Raggedy. When you have five cameras, a bunch of lights, boom mics, a studio crew, the 9pm anchor, the 9pm producer, and a reporter something big is happening. Who could it be? The Gov. - doubt it. The President - no Secret Service so that's out. So who could it be????? Try Terri Lynn & Whitney. Who? Terri Lynn & Whitney, from Playboy's "Girls of the SEC". Yes, they paid us a visit and the quote, "extra effort" kicked in. There was some buzz since March when Hue sent his photographers searching the South for some of the best ladies to grace the pages of his famous magazine.
I don't know how Half A Photog pulled this one off, and yes he's still alive. This will air on the 9pm news sometime next week. They might hit double digit viewers this time.
Now for what I came for. Nothing like a couple of autographs to add to nice collections of things I gathered while working here.
I hope she spells my name right. Ah, who cares she's in Playboy!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies. It's good to me be some days. Bless you Heff!!!!!

3 comments:

turdpolisher said...

No way they can handle the Big Man.

Anonymous said...

There's not enough vomit between the two of them!!

I'm The Audio Guy said...

...and as the lovely ladies made their way into the studio...I counted 17 people in there. (including me!)