Monday, September 24, 2007

I need to get new a passport.

How cool is this. The Senator's Forum has gone international. I was doing a little tweaking to the site and I saw new comment to my last post. It's in a language that I didn't understand so with some help, I was told that it was Portuguese. And it looks like it came from Brazil. So what's up Brazil. Thanks for leaving a message on the blog. I hope you will continue to pay the Forum a visit from time to time.I heard of the beautiful sites this country had to offer. It's reputation precedes itself. If there was something that I had to do it would be to go to Carnival in Rio. From what I hear its just as big as Mardi Gras on Bourbon St.
Just look at this view.

Hello. I like this view also. Note to self get to the FIFA World Cup also.

No comments: