Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Who Let The Dogs Out.

This is shocking. In all my years of political perusing, I have never seen anything like this. I’m sure the Lenslinger Institute and Schumck Alert Central are going to want this one.

With the President on international business, the National Press Core had some free time on their hands. So why not chill with “Bo” Obama, the family dog. What happened next is mesmerizing. The dog, with the attention of the country watching, decides to make a photographer’s shotgun microphone his new chew toy.



I just could not believe what I was seeing. The only question I have is why? Is he jealous of the attention the First Lady gets from all of the magazine spreads? Is he tired of the on going talks of the nation’s economic woes? Maybe he sees the Jonas Brothers as a threat to national security. It this his way of protest for not letting The Pussy Cat Dolls & Snoop Dog have a concert at the National Mall? Alternatively, is he tired of the Press asking the President about his Justice Nominee? Is he rebelling at Bob Barker and his efforts to control the pet population? On the other hand, maybe, he is just giving me something to blog about which would be the simplest reason of them all.

Even though all of the reasons are valid one thing is for sure. He is not coming anywhere near the Fuzzy Mic, did you know?

No comments: