Monday, June 1, 2009

Vote Me YES!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen. I am pleased to announce that our efforts have paid off and the new Hooters Calendar Girl of the Year is in the B.R. Our lady Grace Espinosa has beaten out the National competition and will now head to the International Swimsuit competition later this year. Courtesy of her MySpace page she had this to say:

HOLY MOLY..... WE FREAKN DID IT...I WON!!!! THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT VOTED 4 ME... I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU... REALLY, YOU GUYS ROCK!

Congrats are in order. The world has no idea what they're in for. We wish you good fortune in the next step of the competition. Now I have to figure out a way to get to Vegas, did you know????

3 comments:

turdpolisher said...

next stop, the PLAYBOY mansion.

Anonymous said...

you do know she's not thanking you personally huh??? moron!! xray

Senator's Forum said...

XRAY, I thought you and Sen. Craig were in a filibuster, did you know?