Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

It's been around for a century and it's a day that sons and daughters have programed into the PDA's across the world. Yes, today is Mother's Day. The day where we give thanks for all of the times you made us sit up straight. For all of the practices you brought us to. For all of the minor wounds you patched up on us. We say thank you mom for everything you have done for us. I'm blessed that this wonderful person isn't far from me. Nothing I could get her is worth the time and love she gave me. So what do you give the mom of a photographer???? What else, you get her a new camera so she can capture more memories. I hope she likes the red one. She is a Crimson Tide fan. Looks like she getting the hang of it.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. And Happy Mother's Day to you mom. Thank you for everything and I hope you enjoy the new camera.

2 comments:

Oreo said...

Amen, and amen!

turdpolisher said...

second!

the blogger formerly known as sena-turd.