Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Lonley Blogosphere

Before continuing, please note the disclaimer at the bottom.

Sorry it been a week since the last post. A lots been going on personally that I've had to go through that just made me want to go and put the Forum into "Executive Session". Most of the stuff has been family related and I'm happy to say that we've dealt with it and we are stronger because of it.

Now there is something that has bothered me for awhile and that's the fact that Artist Formally Known As "Turdpoliser" is gone. First T-Boy Richard, who was very funny, now this. By now you all have some knowledge of what happened and that The Artist, with best intentions, decided to take down some of the best fecal matter that I have ever glazed eyes on. It disturbs me when bad things happen to good people. Turd you helped get into this wonderful world of blogging and I thank you for it. I checked out Lenslinger's post and I didn't know you had such a cult following. If you ever decide to hit the keyboard again there's a link waiting for you or if you prefer I will suspend to rules for a motion to recognize you on the Forum.

Just know the blogosphere is a lot emptier without you, did you know?

1 comment:

turdpolisher said...

Thank Sena-Dood.

Be careful out there. I hope my missteps didn't screw things for the rest of us.

the blogger formerly known as turd.