Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Cult Following Returns

Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please. Fresh off his tour of Scandinavia, Pakistan, South America, and every other place Pookey and Ray Ray may be hiding. Please welcome back the Father of Fecal Matter, the Wizard of Web Droppings, the Sultan of S**t Shinning. This is the Turdpolisher. (thunderous applause)
Turd is good to have you back in the blogosphere world. Everywhere I go on the net is the same question, "Where is the Turdpolisher"? Everyone the link is there for you to go and partake in the stories of one of the hardest working bloggers in the business. It's good to have you back Sena Turd now I must inform Pookey and Ray Ray that their exploits won't go unnoticed, did you know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting, comments about the hardest working blogger from the laziest blogger!! Go pistons
xray ted!!

turdpolisher said...

I rise to thank the Gentleman from the Government St. District for that heart-felt and breeze up my back end, and for keeping me informed of Pookie and Ray-Ray's whereabouts during my absense.

I offer that in the form of a resolution. Did you know?

Anonymous said...

UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU HAVENT BEEN BUSY!!!!!!!! XRAY