Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Santa????

Only the Fat Man in the red suit can go up and down a chimney at any given time. Unfortunately he's at the North Pole not in the 90 plus degree heat of the BigRaggedy. Looks like X RAY TED found something good today. Turns out the Santa wannabe got more than he can handle for this one.
What could be his motivation for doing this. Money? Food? My vote is for just plain stupidity. I didn't want to issue a Schmuck Alert since I'm not too familiar with the parameters. So Slinger if you are reading let me know if he deserves to be considered for Schmuck of the Year award.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to X Ray Ted for the great videography (must be a West Florida grad, did you know?).

I was surprised that that was the lead story in your 6pm newscast...okay, I wasn't really surprised.

Regards,

Senator Drewry
North Rampart Street District

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it wasn't on of us! We break windows ... heights scare us!

-The Nubian Princess