Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Return to Phallus Palace

As I stare into the distance with Fuzzy Mic in hand & Camera at my side. I could only sense that something was coming up in the Phallus Place. With the Turdpolisher on another assignment and X RAY TED taking some needed time off it was up to the Ol' Senator to deliver. Earlier C-Line and Meeks discovered that a vote of financial importance was to make it's way into the upper chamber known as the Senate floor. Turns out the some of the lawmakers want more money for the work that is done in the hallowed halls. Here's an idea, tell the Gov. to stop calling all of these special sessions then we would NOT have to be here for nine months out of the year.
Anyway the vote comes down, 20 to 16. Talk about close. Thought there might be some heated debate but when it's about the "mon-ay" they'll take it no matter the situation, did you know? Our work is just getting started. Get the pictures of the Upper chamber back to the Big Raggedy and get C-Line ready for the live shot. Now where did I put my Fuzzy?
There it is. Gotta do something to deal with those mosquitoes, did you know?

2 comments:

The Faith Fuser said...

ha i LOVE it! =) miss you but hope you are having fun in omaha!

Senator's Forum said...

I'm glad you love the picture. I'll get the rest of them to you. Omaha is a roller coaster but I'm getting used to it, did you know?