Friday, June 13, 2008

DESTINATION: Omaha - Day 2

So this is the Mecca of College Baseball. The place where legends are made and champions are crowned. LSU maybe familiar with this place but it's all new to me.
As I partake in the surrounds I remind myself not to get hit by any wild baseballs. It's one thing to take a hit from some running back being knocked into you my a linebacker. It another to get a fastball coming out of nowhere beaning you in the head or any other part of the body.
No point in getting put on the DL. I don't think we have any more photographers to spare. Now on to more pressing matters like finding a good steak house.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.

turdpolisher said...

blow it out your ass jack. the senator smokes, did you know?

Senator's Forum said...

Lotto Winners??? Who r u? Thanks for reading the blog. However I choose the content but you are more than welcomed to continue reading The Forum. Some seriuos, some funny, some stuff we just souldn't mention. It just an attemmpt to show the side of a TV photographer that no one sees. If you don't like what you see it's your opinion but if you do keep reading. The Forum is always open, did you know?

Lenslinger said...

Love the shot of you with the scoreboard. Looks like a trading card picture. Keep the updates comin'...

Anonymous said...

Senator Hollins,

I second the observation by Mr. Lenslinger. You, my friend, should be signing that contract with the Topps Trading Card people!

By the way, what would the stats on the back of the card say?

Regards,

Senator Drewry
North Rampart District

Anonymous said...

Senator...make sure the grump in the truck is nice to my lil baseball boy!
And make sure you get some shots of that #43...he's real nice on the eyes!...mine, not yours, did you know?

-The Nubian Princess

turdpolisher said...

I'll turd the playing card motion. Looks lik you've been photo-shopped in. You sure you're really in the Big O?

Senator's Forum said...

Turd, yes I'm in the Big O. I would have taken off a few pounds in photoshop, did you know?