Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Media Circus

The week of the Super bowl is here and I'm finding it somewhat difficult to get interested in the game. The Cowboys aren't there. The Titans, thanks to the Ravens, couldn't make it. The for mentioned birds felt the pain of the Steelers. And the Saints....are the Saints. Go figure.
So if the game isn't drawing attention the annual Circus known as Media Day is. Thank God I don't have to deal with that scrum. The only time where my media brothers and sisters get full access to the players and coaches in the big game. And sometimes leaving us asking, "What in the world are we doing?"
How many times will "If you were a tree what tree would you be?" be asked. Then there are the off the wall reports as well as some impromptu dance lessons. Hell I even managed to find some stories from our network that got to go. How they got there I don't know but Heaven with be them. I'll settle for watching commercials, and maybe the game, from the comforts of home did you know?

No comments: