Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cross The Line - Part 3

Normally, after shooting a great wrestling show then hanging out with the lovely Velvet Sky, one of the TNA Knockouts, would be the icing on the cake. Turns out that was a close, and I mean close second.
What I was really waiting for was the chance to put this story together. I really needed to put this one together. I’ve been stuck in a serious rut lately. There have not been too many memorable stories to sink my teeth into. Mostly it’s been yellow crime tape, people sitting around tables, and bunch of talking heads. Maybe that’s why there is extra padding at the asylum.

I knew how I wanted to put this one together. The biggest challenge wasn’t going through all of the video or logging the sound, but convincing our resident daredevil to let me handle this one. Any other time Darin Erin would handle the editing duties but after some dealing I got to take the reins on this one.

It was a couple a late nights, a bunch of quick edits, and tweaks in the audio that lead to one cool piece of television. Stories like this are few and far between and I was glad to cross the line, did you know?

1 comment:

turdpolisher said...

nicely did, senator. looked like a hoot!