Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GO Time

Nothing beats a little rest to recharge your battery, even if it was a couple of days to extend the weekend. No meetings, no crime tape, no flashing lights, no Pookey and the Gang, and no XRAY TED, almost. Alas, all good things must come to an end. Time to get back into the swing of things. Football season is right around the corner, that means Sportsline. The sweeps months will always present their challenges. And you never know what just might pop up at a moment’s notice. Time to saddle up for the long haul, did you know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im never far away, you ignorant schmuck!!!!! Did you put another buffett out of business on your days of "relaxation"!?? Xray foeva did u know???? And when is the draft? I must prepare for my Dominance!!!!!

Senator's Forum said...

My pitiful friend. Is that the best you can do?

I don't know when the draft is since I am not the commissioner.

Funny how when my name is on the board during the day the reporters are pleading with the desk to work with me and create greatness. You on the other hand will simply turn on a switch and pray it looks good.

Your immortality is possible only beacuse of your ineptness. Your pathetic, did you know?