Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Deja Vu Shootings

Scary as it may sound, a part of me was looking forward to a normal week at the asylum. The latter part of last week consisted of some time off, a late night disagreement of some food I ate during the holiday, another year of the school from the school in the Northern part of the boot beating my Jags, and me finding every over the counter medication to get me back on my feet.

As soon as walk through the padded walls I run into the Turdpolisher fresh off an urban safari. His latest discovery entailed the usual flashing lights, screaming relatives, and white van with a one size fit all stretcher in the back. Needless to say the city has just chalked up another homicide on her streets. Another young kid with no regard for human life had his taken from him. You know what they say, you play with matches and eventually you’re going to get burned. However there were some other details that started to surface.

The whole been there, done that phase comes to mind. A drive to the victims last known address yields a sudden burst of total recall. Naomi Campbell and I were in this area nearly one year ago. Another kid’s final resting place was literary steps away from where our latest statistic lived. Such a cold reality we now live in.

I hope these kids wake up from whatever delusional dream they are having. Or else it’s going to be déjà vu all over again.

2 comments:

turdpolisher said...

yep. i could tell from the realtives on the scene that this kid had a personal realtionship with some of the men in blue.

Anonymous said...

December 1st??? Really??? Since Rick is gone now you gots to STEP UP!!!!!!!!! Ted