Monday, October 22, 2007

4 More Years

Yes, yes, it was that time of the year. It was time for Louisiana to exercise their right to vote. There were some interesting races all over the state. From city council seats to Insurance Commissioner. From Sec. of State to parish president races. Even the top spot of Governor was up for grabs. I know what your are thinking, "Who care about those things. What about your race Sen. Hollins?"Thanks to my wonderful constituents, I am proud to represent to hard working people of the Government Street District for another 4 years. I shall continue the great working relationships with Rep. Turdpolisher, with Sen. Crumbs, and the newly elected Rep. Daquano.
My pledge, to make the world a better place for all those feeding the beast on a daily basis. I promise longer lunch breaks and more vacation days. No more unwarranted live shots in front of the Roman Coliseum. Holidays pay shall be tripled and sweeps stories will have more nat sound and cooler promos. PIO's and PR reps would return phone calls in minutes not hours. I promise a bowl of Gumbo and a slab of ribs for everyone who works out in the field. I see a place where photographers, reporters and producers put nothing on but the best when it comes to news quality.
Thank you my people for giving me 4 more quality years. God Bless you and God Bless the Big Raggedy!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are all your supporters behind you?? Oh, at the buffett table I guess!!!! xray ted

turdpolisher said...

That's why we passed a special ammendment to exempt you from the term limits law.

Senator's Forum said...

Please forgive me. I forgot to mentions Sen. Drewry. Please forgive me Sen. I have called Ruth Chris and the gift card should be on the way did you know???

I'm The Audio Guy said...

This being Louisiana and all...we're going to have to have a sit down to discuss this promise of more nat sound.

Anonymous said...

Senator Hollins,

Thank you for remembering me. I may be seven states away but I'm there in spirit! And since the Ruths' Chris gift card has been renewed there'll be more spirits consumed!! (Did you know?)

You, Senator, are doing a very commendable job representing the Government Street District.

I yield to questions.

Senator Drewry
Midlothian Turnpike District

Oreo said...

I'm glad to see you won re-election, Senator! I just want to say that I'm already reaping the benefits, did you know?

Oktoberfest live shot, more at my blog.