Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Live After 5 Flush

I don't know what it is with Live After 5, a big LSU home game, and the weather. Four weeks ago I was assigned to Live After Five, LSU was playing VA Tech the next day, and thunderstorms were all around us. This past Friday, I was assigned Live After 5, LSU was playing Florida the next day, and rain was all over us. No I'm not making this up if you don't believe me go ask Turdpolisher, he's doing the LSU shot.

The rain starts coming down and why won't they just postpone this. My equipment staying dry is the most important thing right now. Me doing the same is a distant second.
At least the music isn't bad. A few cover songs never hurt.

They should have gotten Rihanna to sing at this one.

I see they are making the most of a wet evening.
I wish Julie's comeback was under better circumstances. There's always elections right around the corner.

Once the rain passed everyone came out and had a good time. They had more sense then me. Watch next week everything will be dry because I'll be assigned to something else and LSU will be on the road. I still say they should have booked Rihanna.

1 comment:

turdpolisher said...

Yep, got the chu a l'eaux all over me at the LSU tailgating live on Friday.

Nothing like a good case of the swamp ass to get start the weekend off right.