Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Be Mindful

Get to the office and I'm asked to head over to Polk Elementary School. A group called Safe Kids B.R. is participating in International Walk to School Day. This where awareness to the traffic and pedestrian laws are being taught to the young minds going and coming from school. No reporter assigned with me so I'll see what I could make out of this. Talked to one of the spokespeople and it turns out she was on our morning show so she knew the drill. Answered a few questions and we were good. Hung around to get the kids on parade and I was able to put together a small nat sound piece. Nothing to it, hey I even found the JACK of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job brotha!!

turdpolisher said...

Kudos Senator,

Now get to work drafting tougher sidewalk driving legislation.