Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time & Tapes

There are some certainties about time. It usually flies when you are having fun. It will often drag while you are in a holding pattern. Time can heal most wounds however it can produce a ton of memories long forgotten.
Therefore, when I opened my locker and saw a bunch of old tapes sitting around I figure why not play a few to help pass the time before the next call to spot news duty. What I saw was some of the weirdest, strangest, intellectually, and entertains pieces of television through the decade. I see puppies being rescued, the debate to take a vacation, a band looking for a home, and golf clubs being stolen. There are volunteers giving up their holiday for strangers and ladies taking the fight to the bad guys. There are some good television stories in this box.
Better, start archiving this stuff to the computer before the tape machines go the way of the dinosaurs. Besides I needed to clean up my locker anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done looking at your old ass tapes?? How bout a new blog bitch?!?! xray

Senator's Forum said...

Been busy. Watch them again you may learn something jackleg.

Anonymous said...

how bout you and ya side kick get busy before we really end up with the Easter tape!! December 18th fast approaches and I need a lil comedy befo my vacation!
Did you know?!?

-The NP