Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hanging With the Champ

The past 48 hours have been a whirlwind. Watching a kick ass wrestling show. Watching some of my constituents take the performance way too seriously. And becoming the new Big Raggedy World Heavyweight Champion. I had to go for this title since I couldn't meet the requirements for the Cruiserweight division.
Time to do what every new champion would do. Party like there's no tomorrow. So after a visit to the Gold Club, the ladies loved the bling, then the Roux House, back to the Gold Club, a quick stop to Ivar's, followed by a few dances at the Crazy Horse it was time to share some moments with my peeps at the Big Raggedy.
It's the some of the Newsroom Divas. After dealing with countless votes and unexpected vetoes at the Phallus Palace, C-Line's ready for anything. I wonder if Cheryl will be her tag team partner but she may go the MMA route.
The Nubian Princess. Remember she went up to Jena,La with the Turdpolisher and won that Thousand Person Battle Royal. WWE may want to sign them to a contract.
X RAY TED. My long time rival. You think you're tough. You think you're big time.
Do you know who I am? I'm the Senator damn it. I've been passing legislation since 1999. Take that jack. You're lucky I didn't bring the Fuzzy Mic with me. My peeps are going wild. The announcers are beside themselves. "Oh, my God"!!!!
That's right. She's sweet and sassy. She may have been around the block that last couple of days but she always comes home to daddy. She's the World Championship belt. And X RAY remember, the Champ is HERE!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

turdpolisher said...

it's good to see xray ted posing as usual. glad you exposed him for the cryin little bitch he really is.

Anonymous said...

it was a sneak attack, put that in your little blog!!! What a bitch move!!! You came from behind like you do in the sack!! REMATCH!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anon #1:

How would YOU know what he does in the sack??

Anon #2

Anonymous said...

I hear all the boys talk about it!! xray ted

Senator's Forum said...

You talk loud XRAY, but you words mean nothing to me. Tell you what you want a rematch, you got it. Anytime, anywhere. What kind of match do you want, Steel Cage, No DQ, Barbed Wire. It dosen't matter you got a beating coming you way cause the CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!!!!