Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Smackdown

I remember when I was young my dad would take me to the old Mid South Wrestling shows. It was cool watching Junk Yard Dog, Cowboy Bill Watts, "Big Cat" Ernie Ladd beat the crap out their opponents as well as each other. I know wrestling isn't real but it's still fun to watch. Needless to say that when Vince McMahon brought his squared circle to the Big Raggedy. Damn right I was going to be there.
Friday Night Smackdown. TV that's changing Friday nights ended it five year hiatus to the Red Stick. So I don't confuse anyone, the show is taped on Tuesdays, I'm posting on Wednesday, and the final product is aired on Friday. Not to worry there won't be a quiz later.
Damn that's gotta hurt. Anyway you see these characters on television but watching a live event is a whole other experience. It's fun watching the show but watching others watching the show is even better. Some take it way to seriously. Watch the closed fist ref. He's pulling the hair. That's illegal, ring the bell.
Is this the part where I'm suppose to yell "Puppies, Puppies". Nothing like Diva's action. The ladies can do what the fellows do. What do you think J.R.? "Business is about to pick up."
Show's over and overall it was a good one. They wouldn't let me get in the ring with Triple H or Mark Henry but I've got my championship. No doubt I'll have some challengers. I've got a feeling that they are right around the corner, did you know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senator,

What do you mean "wrestling isn't real"?

I think you'll be telling us next that ethics reform won't matter a hill of beans, did you know?

Regards,

Senator Drewry
"Hit him in the head"

Anonymous said...

the ass whippin i will reign down on yo ass will be o so real!!! bitch!! xray ted don't you know