Monday, July 21, 2008

Pit Row Showdown


At first glance you would think that the two beautiful ladies, Danica Patrick & Milka Duno(right), are a couple of supermodels or actresses lighting up runways and movie sets across the globe. It turns out they are a couple of reasons why the Indy Car Racing League is popular these days. I mean think about it, a couple of gorgeous woman driving cars over 200 mph. It's a marketing dream come true. Not to mention the constant media attention and endorsement deals they'll command. So imagine what the League and the Team Owners must be going through when this made it's way across the world.

I wonder if the promoters can get this to be the undercard fight for my Championship Match with XRAY TED. As for now back to training. And Milka, I would be honored if you were in my corner, did you know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senator Hollins,

I had the privelege of seeing both of these fine young examples of womanhood while I was on my two year fact-finding trip to Richmond, VA.

And I had the distinct honor of having my picture taken with the Gentle Lady from Venezuela. Quite a hottie, did you know?

I commend Miss Duno for throwing a cloth not once, but twice, into the face of Miss Patrick (who is not as nice with the fans as the lovely Milka is, did you know?).

See you at the races,

Senator Drewry
North Rampart District

Senator's Forum said...

Senator Drewry,

You must share with us said picture of you with Ms. Duno one day. I sense that you are right about Ms. Patrick.

I'll try to have a race brought here once a suitable track has been built to Indy and Nascar specs. There should be some good space in Livingston, did you know?

Regards,

Senator Hollins
Government Street District

Anonymous said...

That's as close as your gonna get is a photo big ass!!! go put on your batman costume a pretend your somebody!!!! cage match coming soon!!!!!xray OUT!!

Senator's Forum said...

XRAY, your out of your mind. You got a big time ass whuppin coming your way. You and J-Hagar try not to get Saban pissed off while in AL. The Champ is still HERE!!!!

Anonymous said...

when you hear my music start playing in your enormous head, its time to run!!!! as fast as you can shit brain!! run like forest did,don't stop until your in my weight class!! thats ok ill wait xray ted