Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are Sound BYTE

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!! HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!! Sorry, had to throw in some Ozzy. Contrary to popular belief I listen to more than just Hip Hop and R&B. I listen to other forms of music. Little Jazz, little Rock, some Metal. But my attention has been grabbed by the latest music sensation, Sound BYTE. I don't know if that is how they are spelling it but the band is legit. I would know after the number of mentions by the self professed leader J-D during the Omaha Trip. After a number of underground practices their long awaited debut is at hand. They'll mostly play cover songs during the first ever sold out Burbank Drive Tour this weekend. I'll keep everyone posted on the tour, the gig, and if they post a personal best on Guitar Hero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saaaaaaaaaayyy Bruh,
You better be at one of those sold out shows. Yo momma's our #1 groupie.
The Bassist